Flame Retardant Foams
Characteristics and Applications
+ Acoustic Foams
- Good Sound absorption by the predominant open cell and
sound-insulation properties by closed cell at low frequency ranges.
- Sound absorption and sound-insulation characteristics can
be varied by adjusting the porosity and cell size.
- Possible for various posttreatment , such as thermoformed
+ Flame Laminating Foams
- Satisfaction of flammability regulation for car makers using
non-halogen based flame retardant.
- Easy processing for flame lamination, good layer adhesion
between different materials.
- Good adhesion of textiles and foams.
+ Sealing Foams
- High tear-resistance, long-term weatherability and
- Shock-absorption nature.